Enige tijd geleden plaatste ik de live versie van de nieuwe single Here Tonight van Brett Young. Dit is de uitvoering zoals die is te vinden is op het album Ticket To L.A. dat verschijnt op 7 december 2018. Here Tonight is de uitstekende opvolger van Mercy.
Een concert van de legendarische Kenny Rogers uit 1983.
We krijgen regelmatig tips van onze contactpersoon bij The AristoMedia Group in Nashville. Deze tips betreffen dan meestal beginnende country artiesten die nog niet zijn doorgebroken bij het grote publiek. We zullen proberen je zo veel mogelijk op de hoogte te houden van deze tips.
Met dank aan James Freeman.
Chelsea Williams – “Dreamcatcher”
You probably remember Chelsea Williams from her previous release “Fool’s Gold.” Her new video “Dreamcatcher” is inspired by a major record deal gone sour. “It was my first deal, and it felt like such a dream come true,” Williams said in an inverview with CMT.com who premiered the video earlier this week in their Artist Discovery program. “I thought it was my big break, only to find out the label expected me to become someone completely different than who I really was. Writing it was a theraputic and cathartic experience in my life.” Now signed with Blue Élan, Williams is able to thrive making music the way she wants to and has seen success with the release of her debut album Boomerang as well as embarking on her first national tour last year. “’Dreamcatcher’ is ultimately about hopes, dreams, disappointment, and redemption — emotions we’ve all experienced,” Williams states, “Striving to have that effect on other people, and make that connection, is part of the joy that I feel in making music.”
Danielle Johnson – “Let It Be You”
Danielle Johnson is an 18-year old emerging country pop singer/songwriter from Warsaw, NC. The young artist got her start performing on Broadway in NYC as an actress in “How The Grinch Stole Christmas.” She has also performed “The Star Spangled Banner” at many NASCAR events including the Charlotte 500 and the Coca Cola 500 in front of over 250,000 people. Danielle has recently singed with Grammy winning producer, manager, and Iconique Music Group President, Gary Eckstine (Quincy Jones, Herbie Hancock, Vanessa Williams, Whitney Houston) and in the past year has collaborated with some of Nashville’s top songwriters including Jennifer Denmark (Kelsea Ballerini), Mike Dekle, (Brantley Gilbert) and Phil Galdston (Celiene Dion) Her new video, “Let It Be You” is authentic and nostalgic look back on teenage romance and follows two highschool sweethearts on their prom night.
Dit is de Billboard Country Song Top 25 voor de week tot 21 september 2018. Jimmie Allen komt opnieuw binnen ten koste van Carly Pearce.
- (1) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
- (2) Dan + Shay – Tequila
- (3) Florida Georgia Line – Simple
- (5) Luke Bryan – Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset
- (7) Kane Brown – Heaven
- (4) Jason Aldean feat. Miranda Lambert – Drowns The Whiskey
- (6) Thomas Rhett – Life Changes
- (10) Old Dominion – Hotel Key
- (8) Brett Young – Mercy
- (9) Kenny Chesney – Get Along
- (11) Dylan Scott – Hooked
- (13) Luke Combs – She Got The Best Of Me
- (14) Russell Dickerson – Blue Tacoma
- (12) Cole Swindell – Break Up In The End
- (16) Kane Brown – Lose It
- (15) Mitchell Tenpenny – Drunk Me
- (18) Chris Janson – Drunk Girl
- (17) Eric Church – Desperate Man
- (19) Chris Young – Hangin’On
- (23) Dan + Shay – Speechless
- (22) Lanco – Born To Love You
- (21) Luke Combs – Beautiful Crazy
- (20) Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift – Babe
- (24) Maren Morris – Rich
- (-) Jimmie Allen – Best Shot ***